Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Years!

As 2014 comes to an end, I can't help but look back at the year.  I traveled to the South to visit my hometown, family, and attend a dear friends wedding.  I completed my first year at my awesome job back in September.  I celebrated my ONE year anniversary with my amazing husband.  I went to Disney Land for the first time.  I was able to see some of my family in the South for Thanksgiving.  I spent Christmas with my husband and his awesome huge family! Now, I'm spending the last day of 2014 at work and heading to a party this evening.

                                                        Pink Under Armour Baseball Hat


                                                           Georgia Stamped Jewelry



                                                           Fitbit ChargeLeopard Nikes


2014 has been good to me! I've had my share of tough days but overall I am truly blessed.  My prayer for 2015 is that I will continue to strive to be a better Brittany.  I hope to love more, give more, travel more, and simply just enjoy life.  I hope to make more time to be with my husband and to be a better wife.  I think that too many times we get wrapped up in "life", that we forget to take time for those close to us and ourselves.  I want to work on planning better and being more organized!  I hate it when things are organized but I tend to let things not be so "perfect".  I plan on getting fit and staying healthy(I actually started about a week ago). My husband got me some awesome leopard Nike tennis shoes and my daddy got us Fitbits(pictured above)! I will be blogging about those two soon!

Speaking of blogging..I hope to grow my blog next year.  Please let me know things that you would like me to post about!

Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve!
                                                                     XOXO-
                                                                          B

No comments:

Post a Comment