Sunday, February 1, 2015

Preppy Pink Shop Rep

Preppy Pink Shop 

I can't believe we are done with our first month of 2015.  I can already tell this will be a busy year and it's going to fly by!  I just wanted to let y'all know that I recently became a Preppy Pink Shop Rep.  I'm not sure if you have heard of this cute shop but they have the cutest things!  I'm so excited to be on their rep team and share their product with everyone. 

They have handmade skirts, key fobs, koozies, pillow covers..just to name a few. :)  Below is a few things I received in the mail from their shop.  I have linked some of the items below!
                                                             KoozieValentine's Day Gift Set

I absolutely love the koozie and Lilly Pulitzer key fob.  Preppy Pink Shop is also offering an adorable "Valentine's Day Gift Set" for the big love day coming up! This would be perfect for a friend, girlfriend, or wife!  


                                            XOXO-

                                                B

P.S.    You can use my code "PPSREP5" at checkout for 30% off!!                                       
       

No comments:

Post a Comment