Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week in review-February 2015

Week in review- February 2015

This week I had so much participating in a few different Instagram style challenges! I'm planning on doing them for the rest of the month.  If you have never done a style challenge, you should try it out for one week! Seriously,  it makes getting dressed in the mornings 10x easier.  If you are anything like me then you probably spend forever trying on different outfits and not liking any of them.  Well, let's take a look at my outfits this week for the challenges.

Monday's outfit was super easy, comfortable, and classy.  How does it get any better than that?  I'll take any style challenge where I can incorporate a cardigan because it's always freezing in my office.

Monday, February 2nd 
 
Target Dress(old)-Similar, Cardigan-Same, Booties-Same

On Tuesday, I had so much fun putting together this outfit! I knew that I needed to have mint in my outfit so I immediately went for my mint and navy blue wedges.  Since my wedges had those two colors, I decided to wear my favorite "go to" pants and mint shirt.  I feel like the necklace and shoes pulled everything together! 
Tuesday, February 3rd
Necklace(old)-Similar, Top-Similar, Cardigan-Similar, Pants-Exact, Shoes(old)-Similar

Wednesday was an all black with a pop of color kind of day.  There's something about wearing all black, classy and sassy.  The shirt I wore on Wednesday has been on repeat since I bought it.  I love that it's a looser fit and it little bit longer.  The clutch was a perfect touch to the outfit!

Wednesday, February 4th
Shirt-Same, Pants-Same, Clutch-Different

On Thursday, I knew that I needed to find something purple and possibly a dress in my closet.  This was probably the hardest day for me because I don't wear purple that much.  Then I remembered this lovely dress I bought last spring from The Red Dress Boutique.  I threw it on and my favorite pair of nude shoes.
Thursday, February 5th
Dress-Same, Shoes-Similar

Friday's call for casual day in the office.  I love being able to come to work in jeans after a week of wearing dressy pants.  Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely love getting dressed for work except for Friday's.  I somehow managed to do six style challenges in one! My main goal of my outfit was to wear pink.  That was too hard to pull off since pink is one of my favorite colors. 

Friday, February 6th
Cardigan-Similar, Shirt-Similar, Jeans-Exact, Necklace-Similar

I was so excited about Saturday's outfit! I wanted to wear my new goodies from Frou Frou & Frill.  I had the perfect shirt and shoes to match my jewelry. I love my shirt that my grandpa picked out for me for Christmas a few years ago. Yes, you read that right..my grandpa has good taste! I had a few errands to run on my day off so I wanted to keep it comfortable and casual.

Saturday, February 7th
Necklace-Same, Bracelet-Same, Jeans-Same, Shoes-Similar

There's my week in review!  I hope y'all enjoyed reading it and maybe got some inspiration from it. One thing I love about IG, is the inspiration I get from other people! It's so fun to see your clothes styled many different ways. 

By the way,  I will be doing a review and a giveaway soon with Frou Frou & Frill! Make sure you keep your eyes open so that you don't miss out on it!

Hope you have a wonderful and restful Sunday!

XOXO-
B

No comments:

Post a Comment