Sunday, February 15, 2015

Target Haul

Target Haul: Valentine's Special
  Does anyone else love the "day after" a holiday at Target??  I definitely do! It's the time that I stock up on stuff for the holiday next year.  There's nothing better than going into Target to see that their holiday items are 50%, 75%, 90% off!  The longer you wait the better deal you will find in the holiday section.

  I decided that I didn't want to miss out on the opportunity of snagging some amazing Valentine's items so I went to Target today! Below is a picture of what I bought!


  I stocked up on the prettiest tissue paper.  I bought gold striped, red, pink, and white.  These are perfect for gift bags for birthdays, weddings, Valentine's, etc.  I scored them for $0.75 each(originally $1.50).  I also bought an adorable cupcake/cakepop stand for under $5! I thought this would be perfect the next time I have a party or a family gathering. I saw a cute dog treat Valentine that I couldn't pass up getting for my to labs.  If you love baking, I would recommend getting some of the cookie cutters.  They were only $0.49! 


I found these adorable glass jars in the dollar section of Target!  I will have a DIY tutorial posted soon.  I may have to go back and grab some more of these handy jars.

Are there any places you love to shop the day after a holiday? Let me know in the comments section and I will be sure to check it out!

Happy Sunday Loves!

XOXO-
B

No comments:

Post a Comment