Friday, February 20, 2015

DIY: Jars

DIY: Jars

As most y'all know, last weekend I made a trip to Target to stock up on Valentine's Day items.  I always have to stop by the "Dollar Spot" in Target.  I usually snag the cutest things for no more than $3 an item!  Unfortunately, I couldn't find a single thing in the dollar spot until the very last spot that I looked.  I found these darling glass jars and they were only $1!



As soon as I saw them, I instantly thought of about 20 different things that I could put in them.  I decided that I wanted to label them.
                                                  Here is a list of what you will need:

            • Glass jars
            • Rub on labels
            • Scissors
            • Stick 
                           Step 1: Take the scissors and cut out which label you want to use.



Step 2: Take off the backing(black part) and place clear label wherever you would like,
 

Step 3: Write on it! I didn't write on mine because I couldn't find anything non-permanent! 
Finished Product:


I decided to put cotton balls in one of my jars to make it easy when I'm taking off my eye makeup or nail polish! I decided that I will put bobby pins in my other jar since I am always searching for them. I think I will be able to keep more than 3 at a time if I have a cute jar to place them in! 

I loved the idea of the jars because they were inexpensive, cute, small, and simple!  I'm hoping to stop by Target tomorrow to pick up a few more! Let me know what you would put in your jars.

Happy Friday Loves!
XOXO-
B

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea! Who doesn't love the dollar spot! Where did you get the labels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the labels at Target! It's located in the section where mailing supplies and craft supplies are. :)

    ReplyDelete